Tuesday, December 15, 2015

NEURONIA – Under The Same Sky


Music Review : Neuronia – Under The Same Sky (2015, Self-released)

Straight out of Poland, Neuronia have released their third full lenght record on December 14th and are preaching the Heavy/Thrash metal flag high and loud. In the vein of Trial or Trivium, Neuronia makes contemporary thrash metal of short songs and orthodox song structures for the genre.


Despite the saturated genre and the gazillions of released in the category I’ve decided to try to embark into the Neuronia bandwagon. The songs are engaging and you want to bang your head with the music.

However, once they embark into the power ballads of ‘’Dialogues of a Love Lost’’ I was a bit off putted even with its twists the song was my stop for the album. Those mandatory pieces are what gets me out of the thrash/heavy metal scene. I like my metal to be uncompromising, rebellious, and violent.

Another aspect of their music that did not sold me was the radiophonic vocals that I know are more accessible for a wider audience but this completely freeze me and remind me how I don’t like to listen to radio.

This is a nice effort but I don’t think that it is a record that will be that much successful except for the fans of the band, power and heavy metal fans, and fans of metal of the 1980’s.


6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...